"ULTRASENSITIVE MONITORING OF POLLUTANTS BASED ON TANDEM SYSTEMS USING NON-CONVENTIONAL DETECTORS"
- The working out of three scientific studies in the first stage:
- The study of the charge transport phenomena in ultrasensitives detectors, based on the ion mobility, for identification of some persistent organic pollutants (POP). The study and calculation of some SMI detector variants.
- The thermodynamic study of the conductometric types detectors for ultrasensitive detection, by chromatography in gaseous phase of some inorganic pollutants - SO2, H2S, NO, NO2, CO, CO2.
- The study of physical and chemical phenomena that determine the functional parameters of the electrolytic detector.
- The realization of the measurement configuration to test the thermal conductivity micro-detector with polypyrrole strip filament.
- The realization of the analytical element of the ultrasensitive electrolytic detector.
- Electronic and mechanical projects to realize an electrochemical detection cell for pollutants analysis.
- The realization of the electronic unit for the ultrasensitive electrolytic detector. The research - development of the laboratory model of the mobility spectrometer. The realization of the coupling interface IMS - gas - chromatograph and coupling performing.
- The elaboration and the description of the analysis methods using the non-conventional detectors;
- The elaboration of a program of prelevation and preparation of a time table for these activities;
- An workshop with the participation of all the partners was organized in march 24, 2008;
- A CD with the results of the research activities was realized;
- The testing of all the three detectors coupled with gas-chromatographs;
- The obtaining of high performances with all the types of non-conventional detectors;
- The elaboration of the working procedures for the analysisng methods using tandem with non-conventional detectors;
- The samples prelevated on the field were analysed using the tandem non-conventional detectors.