1. Modeling quantum transport under the effect of magnetic fields in planar Josephson junctions made from TMDs.
2. Modeling quantum transport in vertically stacked superconducting layers made from TMDs.
3. Determine charge density wave ordering effects on topological superconductivity in NbSe2.
The estimated results are:
1. Critical current dependence on magnetic field in planar Josephson junctions.
2. Josephson current characterization as a function of the stacking geometry.
3. Phase diagram for the existence of Majorana states induced by magnetic impurities on NbSe2.